We are introducing you with some key points which draw the fine line between good and great and also can give you the effective result. These strategies are applied by the Web Developer.
Key Points are:-
- Effective developers use bug trackers: – This tracking system is very important for any development process. It tracks the all issues and error which is present in the line of code.
- An effective developer fixes and tests: – During the development process, architect always follow the predefine strategies layout and before launching any website, app or software must be tested by all the functionalities.
- An effective developer builds with an end goal in mind: – Developer is always aware about the consequences of the project and end goal should be clear.
- An effective developer optimizes: – There is a mantra that we should follow in almost anything I do: Make it work; make it fast; make it beautiful.
- An effective developer builds for both ends: – A good developer, always focused on both front end and back end. Both ends deserves equal consideration.
- An effective developer doesn’t multi-task:- It’s not necessary that developers are always multi talented in every field.
- An effective developer is organized: – Effective developer always works in organized form. He knows from beginning to ending development process.
Read More:- Web Developer’s Good Habits